Consider the following scenario in an Active Directory domain environment:
- You set a non-U.S. time zone on a computer that is running Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008.
- You connect to a domain controller by using Group Policy Management Console (GPMC) on the computer.
- You edit a Group Policy Object to create a scheduled task at the following location:
Computer Configuration\Preferences\Control Panel Settings\Scheduled Tasks
- You configure the start time of the scheduled task to between 0:00 A.M. and 8:59 A.M.
In this scenario, the start time of the scheduled task is changed incorrectly in Group Policy Management Editor. For example, the start time of the scheduled task is changed incorrectly for the following time zones:
- Indian Time Zone: The start time is changed to be 30 minutes earlier.
- Australian Time Zone: The start time is changed to be 60 minutes earlier.
- Japanese Time Zone: The start time is changed to 9:00 A.M.
Note: The start time may be changed incorrectly to a different time for other time zones.