Consider the following scenario:
- You install Microsoft XPS Essentials Pack on a computer that is running Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008.
- You open a PDF document that contains multiple page sizes in Adobe Reader.
- In the Print dialog box, you select the Print to file option and the Choose paper source by PDF page size option.
- You save the PDF document as an XPS document.
- You view the XPS document in Microsoft XPS Viewer.
In this scenario, the page size of the XPS document may be incorrect.