Consider the following scenario.
- You have a document that has two or more pages. One of the pages has a different orientation layout than the other pages. For example:
- You have a Microsoft Word document that contains two pages. The first page uses Portrait orientation. The second page uses Landscape orientation.
- You have a Microsoft Office Excel workbook that contains two sheets. The first sheet uses Portrait orientation. The second sheet uses Landscape orientation.
- You print the document to a fax device in Windows Vista or in Windows Server 2008.
- In the New Fax dialog box, you open the attachment which is a .tif file.
In this scenario, you receive the following error message:
Photo Gallery can’t open this picture or video. This file format is not supported, or you don’t have the latest updates to Photo Gallery.