Consider the following scenario:
- You have a computer that is running a 64-bit version of Windows Vista or of Windows Server 2008.
- You create some snapshots on the computer.
- You try to restart the computer.
In this scenario, you receive the following Stop error message:
STOP 0x0000006B (Parameter1, Parameter2, Parameter3, Parameter4)
- The parameters in this Stop error message may vary, depending on the configuration of the computer.
- Not all “0x0000006B” Stop error messages are caused by this issue.