Consider the following scenario:
- You install hotfix 979293 on a computer that is running Windows Server 2008 or Windows Vista.
- You connect to a domain controller by using the Group Policy Management Console on the computer.
- You add an ADMX file in the following directory on this domain controller:
- One or more attributes of the ADMX file have an empty value.
- You create a Group Policy object (GPO) that applies the attributes to a client.
In this scenario, the attributes are applied successfully on the client. However, the attributes are not displayed in a Group Policy Results report.
Note: You can run the gpresult /h gpresult.html command to export a Group Policy Results report, and then you can check the detailed settings in the report. You can also run the gpmc.msc rsop command to view the Group Policy Results report.