Consider the following scenario:
- On a computer that is running Windows Vista, you have the Windows Vista Feature Pack for Wireless installed.
- You enable or disable Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator in Device Manager.
However, you may receive the following stop error message:
STOP 0x00000050 (parameter1, parameter2, parameter3, parameter4)
- The Windows Vista Feature Pack for Wireless is described in Microsoft Knowledge Base article 942567.
- The four parameters in this error message vary, depending on the computer’s configuration.
- Not all “Stop 0x00000050” errors are caused by this problem.