Considering the following scenario:
- You have a computer that is running one of the following operating systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server 2008
- This computer has a Texas Instruments (TI) IEEE 1394 host controller installed.
- On this computer, you install hotfix 952824 or hotfix 951410.
- On this computer, you connect one or more IEEE 1394 digital video cameras or other isochronous streaming devices.
- You use these streaming devices to stream some data.
In this scenario, the device performance decreases. For example, streaming speed may become very slow, or some frames may be dropped.