The page size may be incorrect when you save a PDF document as an XPS document in Adobe Reader
Consider the following scenario:
- You install Microsoft XPS Essentials Pack on a computer that is running Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008.
- You open a PDF document that contains multiple page sizes in Adobe Reader.
- In the Print dialog box, you select the Print to file option and the Choose paper source by PDF page size option.
- You save the PDF document as an XPS document.
- You view the XPS document in Microsoft XPS Viewer.
In this scenario, the page size of the XPS document may be incorrect.
For more information on this issue, including potential causes, workarounds, and resolutions, see: Microsoft KB Article KB2165648.