You receive a “Stop 0×00000050″ error message after you enable or disable Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator in Device Manager on a Windows Vista-based computer that has the Windows Vista Feature Pack for Wireless installed
Consider the following scenario:
- On a computer that is running Windows Vista, you have the Windows Vista Feature Pack for Wireless installed.
- You enable or disable Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator in Device Manager.
However, you may receive the following stop error message:
STOP 0×00000050 (parameter1, parameter2, parameter3, parameter4)
- The Windows Vista Feature Pack for Wireless is described in Microsoft Knowledge Base article 942567.
- The four parameters in this error message vary, depending on the computer’s configuration.
- Not all “Stop 0×00000050″ errors are caused by this problem.
For more information on this issue, including potential causes, workarounds, and resolutions, see: Microsoft KB Article KB970694.